Skip to main content

Lil Dee aka @Rapmonsterdotco - Dr. Manhattan (Beat provided by @CockUnblocker)




Click To Play: Dr. Manhattan

I seen the face of god and I didnt have to die
I looked into a mirror all I saw was I
sacrificed a lot aim to gratify
nice to meet you say hello to the bad guy

I'm trying to level up we all from the basement
A Penthouse Player no I'm not complacent
this the secret edition street education
a player at the gun range meditation

and i'm focused like the lens of a camera
snap from all angles it's a verbal panorama
i'm 30 years deep in the game that's stamina
been around the world you aint fucking with no amateur

pay attention beware in the moment
third eye clear see it coming it's an omen
live behind the light recognize my opponent
-i believe them when they say no atonements

So i make preparations passover chasing paper
7 days straight I'm moses - Liberator
-10 plagues penetrate your inner nature
a soldier of god and I don't spare no haters

So i rain down fire upon em soddom and Gommarah
blame it on the universe struck with bad karma
-check my energy and aura
flow fluid as the sands of the sahara

Unsigned Rap Artist Promotion

http://www.rapmonster.com/profile/lildee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Dee: “The Lions Den” Stories Of Struggles, Injustice And Real Issues!

Vonairs - New Swedish Big room Housemusic - duo, first single 'Fucamo'

Bronx Rapper @KushDaBelli - All In 1

Click To Play: All In 1 The use of auto-tune can be annoying at times but that is not the case when it comes to Ku$hDaBelli's, 'All In 1'. Tastefully done indeed. Unsigned Rap Artist Promotion http://www.rapmonster.com/profile/KushDaBelli